The opening text of the confirmation message is always the same for every participant type. However, you can add notice texts for each participant type to the registration page and select them to be shown in confirmation. This will show the notice texts among the participants answers in the confirmation, in the same order as the questions and texts are on the registration page. Therefore, please make sure that the notice texts are in the correct place on the registration page.
To create a notice text, show it only to a certain participant type in the confirmation but keep it hidden from the registration page:
- Add a notice text to the registration page.
- In the notice text's settings, unselect the option Show question: English (or other language).
- Select correct participant type (=target group) for the notice text.
- Drag the notice text field in the correct place on the registration page.
- Go to the page Confirmation and include the notice text in the confirmation:
Show in confirmation: Participant information > in drop-down menu click Select > select notice text(s) to be shown in the confirmation. Save.
After this has been done, each notice text will only be shown to the participant type chosen on the registration page settings.