When an invoice is created in Lyyti, the Lyyti user organisation's (i.e. your, our customer's) bank account number is printed on the invoice. This means that the participant pays the invoice directly to your bank account. Lyyti has no access to this bank account so the information of a paid invoice is not transferred automatically. As the information is not automatically transferred, you would need to add the transaction by hand into Lyyti's accounts receivable (how to add transactions).
Accounts Ledger Service
This service is only available in Finland.
Customers can activate the accounts ledger service (only available in Finland currently) which will ensure that the information on a received payment will automatically transferred to Lyyti.
The accounts ledger service requires an authorisation to be sent to your bank. The authorisation allows our partner Systeemiratkaisu Oy to access a copy of the information of your bank account. From the account copy information, Systeemiratkaisu Oy will filter out Lyyti's invoice reference numbers and with this information, the collected information on paid Lyyti-invoices and paid sums will be automatically transferred to Lyyti (once a day). A paid invoice will be marked as paid in Lyyti one day after the invoice has been paid.
If you are a Finnish company and you are not still using this service, please contact Lyyti's customer service and we'll tell you more about it and help you get started with the service. There's a one time activation fee of 200 € + vat to the service, but there are no other costs to this service.
Accounts Ledger Service activated but invoice still open
- Please check with the bank that the service is active. Sometimes other similar ledger services are activated and the bank may deactivate previous services accidentally.
- To which account did the participant pay the invoice? If you are using several bank accounts, please check that you have activated the ledger service for all accounts.
- When has the invoice been paid? The paid sums will be automatically transferred to Lyyti once a day, so if the payment was made today, please wait until tomorrow to check the situation.
- Has the invoice been paid using a reference number? Was the reference number in the reference number field (and not in the message field)? If no reference number was used, the payment cannot be automatically transferred into Lyyti.
- Is the reference number correct? Invoices paid with an erroneous reference number cannot be transferred into Lyyti. However, if the reference number was recognised as a Lyyti reference number, you may find it at the top of Accounts receivable.
If you have checked these steps but cannot solve the problem, please contact Lyyti's customer support and we'll have a look at it.