If you are using Lyyti's online payment methods (Finnish online banks, credit card, Paypal or Payson), you'll always find a receipt of the money transferred to you by Lyyti.
This report is created twice a month, provided that there have been transactions during the previous two weeks. These reports can be found in:
- Financial administration > Account summary (summary of transaction receipts) and
- in the event menu in Manage payments > Account summary (summary of transaction receipts).
The reports are event specific so you may get several reports per month. You may send these reports to your company's financial department if they need more information about the payments.
- Event information and receiver details and possible project numbers. (You may add a project number in Manage payments.)
- Amount of VAT.
- Purchased products, prices, time of payment, VAT and total sum.
- Total sum of the money transfer and Lyyti’s commission.
Accumulated funds are transferred twice a month:
- Payments made during the first half of the month (1st-15th) are transferred on the 25th of the same month.
- Payments made during the latter half of the month (16th-31st) are transferred on the 10th of the following month.