The page Payments: Overview which can be found on your left-hand-side menu in chargeable events, contains a summary of the event’s payments. Here you can see:
- A list of all chargeable products in the event, number of sold items and total sum.
- Information of added campaign codes, payment methods, number of online transactions and invoices.
- A payment summary that includes paid / billed and accounted / paid products.
1. Total sum of online payments done via Finnish online banks or credit card (paid) or invoices' total sum (billed).
2. Amount of money transferred to your account (accounted) and the amount of money paid via invoices (paid). Please note that information about paid invoices is only up-to-date if transactions are manually added to the invoice or via an additional service provided by Lyyti’s partner. The automatic service is only available for customers using Finnish bank accounts. For more information about this, please contact our customer service.
3. Total sum of unaccounted online payments or open invoices.
4. You may add a project number. This will be printed on the event's account summary report.
5. In addition, you may add an internal order number, account or VAT code.
6. Select whether or not prices on the registration page include VAT.
hi7. If you have several bank accounts added to your Lyyti account, you may select to which account Lyyti will transfer accumulated funds every two weeks.